Exosite and ICP DAS Announce Partnership to Bring ExoWISE Software Solution to Market
by Kevin Frisinger, on January 13, 2022
MINNEAPOLIS – January 13, 2022 – Exosite, LLC, a leading provider in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market, today announced a partnership with ICP DAS, a leading manufacturer of industrial automation equipment. The collaboration brings to life ExoWISE, a solution that combines Exosite’s ExoSense® remote monitoring application and Murano® IoT platform with ICP DAS’s WISE-5231 IIoT edge gateway to enable end-to-end remote monitoring that can be deployed in a matter of minutes, requires no coding to customize and is highly secure.
The primary function of WISE-5231 gateway is to connect edge devices with the Internet and act as a bridge between devices and the cloud. For customers using the standard Modbus protocol, the WISE-5231 gateway can easily connect with the ExoWISE solution with no coding. This eliminates the need for a software development team, large investments, or long development time in order for customers to expand their IT infrastructure and enable OT data connectivity within their industrial applications.
Once connected, WISE-5231 can immediately begin sending data to the Murano platform and ExoSense application for remote control and monitoring in various industrial applications, allowing users to leverage critical functionality, including:
- Customizable dashboards. Create drag-and-drop dashboards that can be remotely viewed on any device to quickly understand machine health and reduce the need for onsite visits.
- Historical analysis. Visualize historical data with simple and complex line charts to identify problematic trends and critical events.
- Off-the-shelf rules. Detect warning and critical states with ready-to-use rules, including sustained thresholds and comparison functions.
- Alerts and notifications. Trigger email/SMS alerts based on real-time status to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
- Visual status indicators. Visually communicate the state of equipment with key indicator panels, so users can quickly take corrective action when necessary.
- Analytics. Leverage operational analytics and data transformations to predict maintenance, improve processes, and enable machine learning.
ExoWISE is available directly from ICP DAS. To learn more about the ExoWISE solution, visit: https://www.icpdas.com/web/marketing_kits/landingpage/ExoWISE/index.html
About ICP DAS
ICP DAS was established in 1993 and focuses on the innovation and improvement of industrial automation technologies. Nearly 30 years of experience in the global industrial market has allowed the company to take leading positions among providers of solutions for Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). For more details, please visit their website: https://www.icpdas.com/
Since 2009, Exosite LLC, has pioneered IoT software solutions. Based in Minneapolis, with offices around the globe, the Exosite team possesses a wealth of experience and expertise in IoT technology and business strategy. Exosite engages with leading manufacturers, providing complete connected solutions, an enterprise software platform, and a rich ecosystem of tools and partnerships to quickly guide connected-product concepts to marketable IoT applications. Visit www.exosite.com to learn more about how Exosite powers digital transformation.
Director of Sales & Marketing